The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) opens a new position within its organization to strengthen its team in supporting our member institutions. Resumes are now being accepted for the position of Business Analyst, Educational Institutions.
This manager level position will be responsible for the quality and completeness of review of all financial and business information and reports submitted to ACICS by member institutions and potential new member institutions and will give recommendations to the ACICS Council based on this information. Such information includes annual financial reports from ACICS accredited institutions, financial reports submitted in connection with new applications for accreditation, business plans in connection with institutional reorganization and growth, financial information provided through the Department of Education and all other financial/business information that supports accreditation decisions made by the Council. For more information about ACICS and our member institutions go to www.acics.org.
- Serve as the lead source for the Council on financial/business analysis of educational institutions
- Advise on financial and business matters of member institutions, particularly as they relate to accreditation and sustainability of those institutions
- Advise on financial suitability of institutions aspiring to ACICS accreditation or currently accredited institutions considering expansion or other business strategies
- Meet with member institutions to provide guidance on financial aspects of ACICS accreditation
- Supervise the Sr. Research Coordinator, Institutional Finance
- 25% travel as needed to support various responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related discipline. Master’ degree preferred
- Seven or more years in responsible charge of business and/or financial analysis programs
- Integrity in handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Appropriate technology skills commensurate with business analysis and reporting
Participation in the ACICS 403(b) Retirement Plan and 401(a) Pension Plan
Low cost group health insurance plan including health, vision and dental coverage
Free access to the CBRE health club located at 10 “G” Street, NE
Twenty days paid annual leave
Twelve paid holidays a year
Competitive salary based on experience
Please submit a current resume and cover letter via email to Jeanine Ford, Director of Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls will be accepted or returned.